Have a cheeky measure of the circumference of the thickest part of your calf to ensure you are getting the right size. All of our compression socks are designed to give light-moderate level of compression (15-25 mmHg).
If you need further help with sizing, please reach out to us at email@example.com or contact us via this form.
More notes on sizing:
It is normal for compression socks to feel tight and appear stretched when worn. These socks are designed to apply consistent pressure to your legs, which helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. The snug fit ensures that the compression therapy is effective.
Each person may have a slightly different experience with our compression socks. Some individuals may find the tightness/stretch to be more noticeable, while others may not. It can depend on factors such as personal preference and the specific fit of the socks to their calves.
- We recommend hand washing after each use to ensure your beautiful new socks last as long as possible. however, we live in the real world, so gentle warm wash between 30-40 degrees with similar colours please. If your washing machine has a hand-wash cycle, even better! extra points if you wash those babies in a mesh laundry bag.
- If you do hand wash, please don't wring them out - just give them a gentle lil' squeeze to get out all of the excess water.
- As previously mentioned, compression socks are a sensitive breed, so gentle detergents only, avoid fabric softeners if you can and definitely no bleach.
- The good news is, if you're in a pinch you can tumble-dry these bad boys or if you've got the time you can let them air dry. in fact as the socks start to age, a session in the dryer will actually help shrink the elastic fibres and keep that compression at an optimal level - just make sure your dryer isn't too hot (i.e. not hotter than 30 degrees)!
- Lastly, never dry your compression socks in the sun or place them on a heater/radiator otherwise you will essentially cook (and therefore ruin) the elastic fibres - not a vibe.
Our socks are made of a 65% nylon, 30% polyester and 5% spandex blend.