LIKE A HUG, BUT FOR YOUR LEGS.
Sister, we've been in your shoes before. We know what it's like to suffer through the painful ache of tired legs after being on your feet all day and quite frankly, you don't deserve it. You spend all day looking after your patients, but what about you? Well beauty, we're here to help you take care of yourself AND your patients, one pair of socks at a time.
Satisfy your self-care needs with our comfy AF compression socks:
- Graduated light-moderate compression to reduce leg fatigue and swelling, improve circulation and assist in preventing varicose veins (think TED stocking vibes, but way cuter)
- High-quality breathable material
- Moisture wicking fabric to keep your tootsies dry
- Non-slip cuff so they stay up all day (or night!)
Unsure about which size is right for you? Check our size guide below.
- Our compression socks require special love and care - please ensure you know how to look after them by having a read of our care guide.
- Please note - colours may vary slightly.
- Whilst we would love to see everyone in our socks, we must stress that if you have serious circulatory problems, have had major surgery or chronic illness or are pregnant - please consult your healthcare professional prior to using our compression socks. By doing so, you can determine whether or not our socks are suitable for your individual needs.
IMPORTANT: Please note, socks are a type of underwear. For this reason, we are unable to accept returns for incorrect choice of size. Please follow our size chart below to choose your size carefully.
Have a cheeky measure of your calf to ensure you are getting the right size. All of our compression socks are designed to give light-moderate level of compression (15-25 mmHg).
For calf measurements, please use a tape measure around the thickest part of your calf. If you are sans tape measure at home, TED stockings usually come with one in each packet- keep an eye out the next time you come across one at work.
If your calf measurement is on the cusp of being in between sizes, go with how you prefer your compression socks to feel. If you prefer a more firm compression, go with the S/M and the L/XL if you are wanting less compression.
Please note that upon first wear, the level of compression will feel quite firm especially if you are new to wearing compression socks. When on, please make sure the socks are pulled up knee high in order to provide the correct amount of compression.
|Calf Measurement||Shoe Size|
Our beautiful compression socks are sensitive little beings, and need to be handled with love and care. Plus you've invested your hard earned coin to level up your self-care game, so it's best to know how to get the most out of it!
- WE RECOMMEND HAND WASHING AFTER EACH USE TO ENSURE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW SOCKS LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, SO GENTLE WARM WASH BETWEEN 30-40 DEGREES WITH SIMILAR COLOURS PLEASE. IF YOUR WASHING MACHINE HAS A HAND-WASH CYCLE, EVEN BETTER! EXTRA POINTS IF YOU WASH THOSE BABIES IN A MESH LAUNDRY BAG.
- IF YOU DO HAND WASH, PLEASE DON'T WRING THEM OUT - JUST GIVE THEM A GENTLE LIL' SQUEEZE TO GET OUT ALL OF THE EXCESS WATER.
- AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE A SENSITIVE BREED, SO GENTLE DETERGENTS ONLY, AVOID FABRIC SOFTENERS IF YOU CAN AND DEFINITELY NO BLEACH.
- THE GOOD NEWS IS, IF YOU'RE IN A PINCH YOU CAN TUMBLE-DRY THESE BAD BOYS OR IF YOU'VE GOT THE TIME YOU CAN LET THEM AIR DRY. IN FACT AS THE SOCKS START TO AGE, A SESSION IN THE DRYER WILL ACTUALLY HELP SHRINK THE ELASTIC FIBRES AND KEEP THAT COMPRESSION AT AN OPTIMAL LEVEL - JUST MAKE SURE YOUR DRYER ISN'T TOO HOT (I.E. NOT HOTTER THAN 30 DEGREES)!
- LASTLY, NEVER DRY YOUR COMPRESSION SOCKS IN THE SUN OR PLACE THEM ON A HEATER/RADIATOR OTHERWISE YOU WILL ESSENTIALLY COOK (AND THEREFORE RUIN) THE ELASTIC FIBRES - NOT A VIBE.
As the elastic fibres do deteriorate over time, it is recommended by our manufacturer that our socks be replaced every 3-6 months to ensure that the correct amount of compression is being delivered.
Our socks are made of a 65% nylon, 30% polyester and 5% spandex blend.