THE TRAVEL BUNDLE MINI
Your new favourite travel essentials! Designed to reduce leg fatigue and swelling, improve circulation, and assist in preventing varicose veins – this bundle is a must-have for any frequent traveler.
- 3 funky designs included, so no need to rush around to find a washing machine. Just cycle through these baddies on your long haul flights or long-distance drives!
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps to keep your feet dry, no matter how long your journey may be.
- Non-slip cuff these socks will stay up all day, so no distractions from your travels.
Prepare to hit the ground RUNNING when you arrive at your destination or to be full of energy after a long day of walking!
Invest in our compression socks today and experience the difference they can make on your next trip. Your legs will thank you!
SIZE + CARE GUIDE
|Calf Measurement (cm)||Shoe Size|
It is normal for compression socks to feel tight and appear stretched when worn. These socks are designed to apply consistent pressure to your legs, which helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. The snug fit ensures that the compression therapy is effective.
Each person may have a slightly different experience with our compression socks. Some individuals may find the tightness/stretch to be more noticeable, while others may not. It can depend on factors such as personal preference and the specific fit of the socks to their calves.
- We recommend hand washing after each use to ensure your beautiful new socks last as long as possible. however, we live in the real world, so gentle warm wash between 30-40 degrees with similar colours please. If your washing machine has a hand-wash cycle, even better! extra points if you wash those babies in a mesh laundry bag.
- If you do hand wash, please don't wring them out - just give them a gentle lil' squeeze to get out all of the excess water.
- As previously mentioned, compression socks are a sensitive breed, so gentle detergents only, avoid fabric softeners if you can and definitely no bleach.
- The good news is, if you're in a pinch you can tumble-dry these bad boys or if you've got the time you can let them air dry. in fact as the socks start to age, a session in the dryer will actually help shrink the elastic fibres and keep that compression at an optimal level - just make sure your dryer isn't too hot (i.e. not hotter than 30 degrees)!
- Lastly, never dry your compression socks in the sun or place them on a heater/radiator otherwise you will essentially cook (and therefore ruin) the elastic fibres - not a vibe.
Our socks are made of a 65% nylon, 30% polyester and 5% spandex blend.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
We use Australia Post to ship our items. Please see the below table for shipping and handling times. Currently, we only ship within Australia and New Zealand.
|Standard (within Australia)||FREE for orders over $80 ($10 for orders less than $80)||1-3 Business days||2-8 Business days after dispatch|
|Express (within Australia)||FREE for orders over $120 ($15 for orders less than $120)||1-2 Business days||1-4 Business days after dispatch|
|Standard (to New Zealand)||$5 for orders over $80 ($15 for orders less than $80)||1-3 Business days||6+ Business days after dispatch|
|Express (to New Zealand)||FREE for orders over $120 ($20 for orders less than $120)||1-3 Business days||4-8 Business days after dispatch|
Receiving Your Order
Once we have dispatched your order, we are no longer responsible for any delays, damages or losses that could potentially occur during transit. We take the utmost care and pride in taking care of and packaging up your goodies, however once we hand them over to Australia Post we unfortunately have no control over how they are treated.
Refunds & Returns
Due to socks being a type of underwear, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty. Please ensure you use our sizing guide to ensure you are ordering the correct size. We do not provide refunds for change of mind or for ordering the incorrect size.
If you receive faulty or damaged items, we will replace them free of charge provided there are no signs of tampering or wear and it is within 30 days of receiving your order. Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page for any refund/return inquiries.
Graduated light-moderate compression to reduce leg fatigue and swelling, improve circulation and assist in preventing varicose veins
High-quality breathable material
Moisture wicking fabric to keep your tootsies dry
Non-slip cuff so they stay up all day (or night!)
"Super cute compression socks! I have absolutely loved these since they arrived. I have noticed such a difference in my calf pain during my 10+ hour shifts. They are an absolute MUST!"
Laura M, Eagle Farm QLD
The perfect travel cup ☕
FROM US, TO YOU
Receive a beautiful 470mL collapsible travel mug made from 100% BPA free silicone with all orders over $140. There are 4 stunning colourways available.
Enjoy your (essential) morning hot bevvie on the way to work, then rinse, collapse down and chuck it in your bag to take home!