PRETTY IN PINK BUNDLE
If you take a peek at our logo, you can probably hazard a guess at what our favourite colour is (hehe)... enter, our Pretty in Pink bundle!
We like to say that our compression socks are like a hug, but for your legs. This bundle includes:
1 x pair of our PINK RAINBOW compression socks
1 x pair of our BANANA compression socks
1 x pair of our KITTY compression socks
"So, what's the go with compression socks?"
For our fellow nurses elbow-deep in patient care, these socks are a total game-changer. In a world of elusive lunch/bathroom breaks and burnout, our cozy compression socks rewrite the rules. They shout, "Hey, it's time to look after YOU!"
Slip into these socks with their multiple health benefits (goodbye sore, swollen legs!), and not only will your feet find paradise, but your entire vibe will level up. And yes, brace yourself for a tsunami of compliments as you get to express your personal style that's as legendary as your nursing skills.
But here's the scoop – it's not just about socks. It's about change. The nursing realm is overdue for a transformation, and we're leading the charge.
Remember those days of putting everything ahead of you? Well, consider them ancient history. Our socks nod to YOUR well-being, wink at self-care, and high-five a healthier nursing culture. Feel that? It's the satisfaction of finally doing something just for YOU. Trust us, when you thrive, so does everyone around you (studies have spoken).
Be part of the self-care movement, light up your workplace as the superstar example, and let your feet declare, "I'm the priority, and it's my time!" Your patients are in great hands, and your feet? Let them be snugly embraced in our comfy AF compression socks.
Oh and P.S. our socks aren't just for nurses, they are loved by travellers, athletes, retail workers, office workers, pregnant mamas and anyone who sits or stands all day!
Unsure about which size is right for you? Check our size guide below.
- Our compression socks require special love and care - please ensure you know how to look after them by having a read of our care guide.
- Please note - colours may vary slightly.
- Whilst we would love to see everyone in our socks, we must stress that if you have serious circulatory problems, have had major surgery or chronic illness or are pregnant - please consult your healthcare professional prior to using our compression socks. By doing so, you can determine whether or not our socks are suitable for your individual needs.
SIZE + CARE GUIDE
|Calf Measurement (cm)||Shoe Size|
It is normal for compression socks to feel tight and appear stretched when worn. These socks are designed to apply consistent pressure to your legs, which helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. The snug fit ensures that the compression therapy is effective.
Each person may have a slightly different experience with our compression socks. Some individuals may find the tightness/stretch to be more noticeable, while others may not. It can depend on factors such as personal preference and the specific fit of the socks to their calves.
- We recommend hand washing after each use to ensure your beautiful new socks last as long as possible. however, we live in the real world, so gentle warm wash between 30-40 degrees with similar colours please. If your washing machine has a hand-wash cycle, even better! extra points if you wash those babies in a mesh laundry bag.
- If you do hand wash, please don't wring them out - just give them a gentle lil' squeeze to get out all of the excess water.
- As previously mentioned, compression socks are a sensitive breed, so gentle detergents only, avoid fabric softeners if you can and definitely no bleach.
- The good news is, if you're in a pinch you can tumble-dry these bad boys or if you've got the time you can let them air dry. in fact as the socks start to age, a session in the dryer will actually help shrink the elastic fibres and keep that compression at an optimal level - just make sure your dryer isn't too hot (i.e. not hotter than 30 degrees)!
- Lastly, never dry your compression socks in the sun or place them on a heater/radiator otherwise you will essentially cook (and therefore ruin) the elastic fibres - not a vibe.
Our socks are made of a 65% nylon, 30% polyester and 5% spandex blend.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
We use Australia Post to ship our items. Please see the below table for shipping and handling times. Currently, we only ship within Australia and New Zealand.
|Standard (within Australia)||FREE for orders over $80 ($10 for orders less than $80)||1-3 Business days||2-8 Business days after dispatch|
|Express (within Australia)||FREE for orders over $120 ($15 for orders less than $120)||1-2 Business days||1-4 Business days after dispatch|
|Standard (to New Zealand)||$5 for orders over $80 ($15 for orders less than $80)||1-3 Business days||6+ Business days after dispatch|
|Express (to New Zealand)||FREE for orders over $120 ($20 for orders less than $120)||1-3 Business days||4-8 Business days after dispatch|
Receiving Your Order
Once we have dispatched your order, we are no longer responsible for any delays, damages or losses that could potentially occur during transit. We take the utmost care and pride in taking care of and packaging up your goodies, however once we hand them over to Australia Post we unfortunately have no control over how they are treated.
Refunds & Returns
Due to socks being a type of underwear, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty. Please ensure you use our sizing guide to ensure you are ordering the correct size. We do not provide refunds for change of mind or for ordering the incorrect size.
If you receive faulty or damaged items, we will replace them free of charge provided there are no signs of tampering or wear and it is within 30 days of receiving your order. Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page for any refund/return inquiries.
Graduated light-moderate compression to reduce leg fatigue and swelling, improve circulation and assist in preventing varicose veins
High-quality breathable material
Moisture wicking fabric to keep your tootsies dry
Non-slip cuff so they stay up all day (or night!)
"Super cute compression socks! I have absolutely loved these since they arrived. I have noticed such a difference in my calf pain during my 10+ hour shifts. They are an absolute MUST!"
Laura M, Eagle Farm QLD
The perfect travel cup ☕
FROM US, TO YOU
Receive a beautiful 470mL collapsible travel mug made from 100% BPA free silicone with all orders over $140. There are 4 stunning colourways available.
Enjoy your (essential) morning hot bevvie on the way to work, then rinse, collapse down and chuck it in your bag to take home!