THE ULTIMATE SELF-CARE BUNDLE
Imagine a life where your feet don't hurt after a long shift AND you feel empowered, satisfied and happy at work.
Well you've come to the right place because that is exactly what this bundle is designed to do.
If you are feeling burnt out, just know that you are not alone. In fact, 61% of Australian healthcare workers report experiencing burnout from work.*
After hearing this statistic, we KNEW we needed to do something.
Enter, our Ultimate Self-care Bundle. Curated specifically for hardworking nurses who deserve a holistic self-care experience, this bundle includes:
- Lifetime access to our signature 6-week transformational course - Empowered AF
- AND 3 pairs of our best-selling AF compression socks (with free express shipping!)
Or as we like to call it, TLC for the mind, body and soul.
Firstly, let's talk about Empowered AF.
Our program is designed to teach you powerful tools and techniques that will take you from feeling disconnected and unfulfilled to truly thriving in your career. Specifically, you'll learn about things like:
- Understanding your why
- Anchoring into your self-worth
- Processing the highs and lows of nursing in a healthy way
- Understanding your emotions
- Practicing acceptance + improving your inner dialogue
- Learning to work alongside your ego
- Re-framing stress
- … and more!
To get the full lowdown about Empowered AF, you can click here.
But that's not all.
We know that being on your feet all day can take a toll on your body, which is why we've included 3 pairs of comfy AF compression socks in this bundle.
To learn more about our compression socks, click here.
We understand that as nurses, we're constantly giving to others, and it can be easy to neglect our own needs in the process. That's why we've created this bundle - to remind you that self-care isn't selfish, it's essential.
*Headline statistic taken from this report from Australian Nursing & MIdwifery Federation of South Australia.
|Calf Measurement||Shoe Size|
It is normal for compression socks to feel tight and appear stretched when worn. These socks are designed to apply consistent pressure to your legs, which helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. The snug fit ensures that the compression therapy is effective.
Each person may have a slightly different experience with our compression socks. Some individuals may find the tightness/stretch to be more noticeable, while others may not. It can depend on factors such as personal preference and the specific fit of the socks to their calves.
- WE RECOMMEND HAND WASHING AFTER EACH USE TO ENSURE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW SOCKS LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, SO GENTLE WARM WASH BETWEEN 30-40 DEGREES WITH SIMILAR COLOURS PLEASE. IF YOUR WASHING MACHINE HAS A HAND-WASH CYCLE, EVEN BETTER! EXTRA POINTS IF YOU WASH THOSE BABIES IN A MESH LAUNDRY BAG.
- IF YOU DO HAND WASH, PLEASE DON'T WRING THEM OUT - JUST GIVE THEM A GENTLE LIL' SQUEEZE TO GET OUT ALL OF THE EXCESS WATER.
- AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE A SENSITIVE BREED, SO GENTLE DETERGENTS ONLY, AVOID FABRIC SOFTENERS IF YOU CAN AND DEFINITELY NO BLEACH.
- THE GOOD NEWS IS, IF YOU'RE IN A PINCH YOU CAN TUMBLE-DRY THESE BAD BOYS OR IF YOU'VE GOT THE TIME YOU CAN LET THEM AIR DRY. IN FACT AS THE SOCKS START TO AGE, A SESSION IN THE DRYER WILL ACTUALLY HELP SHRINK THE ELASTIC FIBRES AND KEEP THAT COMPRESSION AT AN OPTIMAL LEVEL - JUST MAKE SURE YOUR DRYER ISN'T TOO HOT (I.E. NOT HOTTER THAN 30 DEGREES)!
- LASTLY, NEVER DRY YOUR COMPRESSION SOCKS IN THE SUN OR PLACE THEM ON A HEATER/RADIATOR OTHERWISE YOU WILL ESSENTIALLY COOK (AND THEREFORE RUIN) THE ELASTIC FIBRES - NOT A VIBE.
Our socks are made of a 65% nylon, 30% polyester and 5% spandex blend.
We use Australia Post to ship our items. Please see the below table for shipping and handling times. Currently, we only ship within Australia and New Zealand.
|Standard (within Australia)||$10 (free for orders over $80)||1-3 Business days||2-8 Business days after dispatch|
|Express (within Australia)||$15||1-2 Business days||1-4 Business days after dispatch|
|Standard (to New Zealand)||$15 ($5 for orders over $80)||1-3 Business days||6+ Business days after dispatch|
COVID-19 Update: As you can imagine, Australia Post is under an enormous amount of pressure at the moment due to the volume of parcels being shipped within Australia. This has of course, lengthened our shipping times. We ask that you please be patient (we know how hard that can be at times) in waiting for your package to arrive. If you feel that something is not right and your parcel may have been lost, please contact us via the email address on our Contact Us page.
Receiving Your Order
Once we have dispatched your order, we are no longer responsible for any delays, damages or losses that could potentially occur during transit. We take the utmost care and pride in taking care of and packaging up your goodies, however once we hand them over to Australia Post we unfortunately have no control over how they are treated.
Refunds & Returns
Due to socks being a type of underwear, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty. Please ensure you use our sizing guide to ensure you are ordering the correct size. We do not provide refunds for change of mind or for ordering the incorrect size.
Please note, for hygiene reasons - water bottles cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
If you receive faulty or damaged items, we will replace them free of charge provided there are no signs of tampering or wear and it is within 30 days of receiving your order. Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page for any refund/return inquiries.