BLUE HYDRATION BUNDLE
Up-level your at work self care routine with our comfy AF compression socks and mindfulness water bottle!
This bundle includes:
1 x 1L FROSTED WHITE Mindfulness Water Bottle
1 x pair of PUPPIES compression socks
1 x pair of CACTUS compression socks
In case you aren't familiar with the magic of our products and what is so special about them, you can read about them below!
Ah yes, fluid intake - we all know how important it is. Yet as nurses, we are notoriously bad for getting enough of it (and who can blame us when we literally spend our days putting others before ourselves).
Enter, our beautiful MINDFULNESS WATER BOTTLES!
Drink two of these bottles per shift and prepare to not feel like a raisin when home time rolls around.
This hydration station rules because not only is it a chic way to optimise essential hydration, but it also:
- HAS A 1L (1000ML) CAPACITY
- HAS TIME MARKINGS TO REMIND YOU TO DRINK
- IS BPA FREE (OBVI).
- IS LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE AF.
- IS ALSO LEAKPROOF.
But most importantly,
This water bottle has a printed mindfulness message to remind you to stop and take a moment for you amongst all the chaos and to remind you how wonderful you are because let's face it - we all need a pep talk some days!
COMFY AF COMPRESSION SOCKS
Sister, we've been in your shoes before. We know what it's like to suffer through the painful ache of tired legs after being on your feet all day and quite frankly, you don't deserve it. You spend all day looking after your patients, but what about you? Well beauty, we're here to help you take care of yourself AND your patients, one pair of socks at a time.
Satisfy your self-care needs with our comfy AF compression socks:
- GRADUATED LIGHT-MODERATE COMPRESSION TO REDUCE LEG FATIGUE AND SWELLING, IMPROVE CIRCULATION AND ASSIST IN PREVENTING VARICOSE VEINS (THINK TED STOCKING VIBES, BUT WAY CUTER)
- HIGH-QUALITY BREATHABLE MATERIAL
- MOISTURE WICKING FABRIC TO KEEP YOUR TOOTSIES DRY
- NON-SLIP CUFF SO THEY STAY UP ALL DAY (OR NIGHT!)
IMPORTANT: Please note, socks are a type of underwear. For this reason, we are unable to accept returns for incorrect choice of size. Please follow our size chart below to choose your size carefully.
Have a cheeky measure of your calf to ensure you are getting the right size. All of our compression socks are designed to give light-moderate level of compression.
For calf measurements, please use a tape measure around the thickest part of your calf. If you are sans tape measure at home, TED stockings usually come with one in each packet - keep an eye out the next time you come across one at work.
If your calf measurement is on the cusp of being in between sizes, go with how you would prefer your compression socks to feel. If you prefer a more firm compression, go with the S/M and the L/XL if you are wanting less compression.
Please note that upon first wear, the level of compression will feel quite firm (especially if you are new to wearing compression socks). When on, please make sure the socks are pulled up knee high in order to provide the correct amount of compression.
|Calf Measurement||Shoe Size|
Our beautiful compression socks are sensitive little beings, and need to be handled with love and care. Plus you've invested your hard earned coin to level up your self-care game, so it's best to know how to get the most out of it!
- We recommend hand washing after each use to ensure your beautiful new socks last as long as possible. However, we live in the real world, so gentle warm wash between 30-40 degrees with similar colours please. If your washing machine has a hand-wash cycle, even better! Extra points if you wash those babies in a mesh laundry bag.
- If you do hand wash, please don't wring them out - just give them a gentle lil' squeeze to get out all of the excess water.
- As previously mentioned, compression socks are a sensitive breed, so gentle detergents only, avoid fabric softeners if you can and definitely no bleach.
- The good news is, if you're in a pinch you can tumble-dry these bad boys OR if you've got the time you can let them air dry. In fact as the socks start to age, a session in the dryer will actually help shrink the elastic fibres and keep that compression at an optimal level - just make sure your dryer isn't too hot (i.e. not hotter than 30 degrees)!
- Lastly, never dry your compression socks in the sun or place them on a heater/radiator otherwise you will essentially cook (and therefore ruin) the elastic fibres - not a vibe.
As the elastic fibres do deteriorate over time, it is recommended by our manufacturer that our socks be replaced every 3-6 months to ensure that the correct amount of compression is being delivered.
We use Australia Post to ship our items. Please see the below table for shipping and handling times. Currently, we only ship within Australia and New Zealand.
|Standard (within Australia)||$10 (free for orders over $80)||1-3 Business days||2-8 Business days after dispatch|
|Express (within Australia)||$15||1-2 Business days||1-4 Business days after dispatch|
|Standard (to New Zealand)||$15 ($5 for orders over $80)||1-3 Business days||6+ Business days after dispatch|
COVID-19 Update: As you can imagine, Australia Post is under an enormous amount of pressure at the moment due to the volume of parcels being shipped within Australia. This has of course, lengthened our shipping times. We ask that you please be patient (we know how hard that can be at times) in waiting for your package to arrive. If you feel that something is not right and your parcel may have been lost, please contact us via the email address on our Contact Us page.
Receiving Your Order
Once we have dispatched your order, we are no longer responsible for any delays, damages or losses that could potentially occur during transit. We take the utmost care and pride in taking care of and packaging up your goodies, however once we hand them over to Australia Post we unfortunately have no control over how they are treated.
Refunds & Returns
Due to socks being a type of underwear, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty. Please ensure you use our sizing guide to ensure you are ordering the correct size. We do not provide refunds for change of mind or for ordering the incorrect size.
Please note, for hygiene reasons - water bottles cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
If you receive faulty or damaged items, we will replace them free of charge provided there are no signs of tampering or wear and it is within 30 days of receiving your order. Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page for any refund/return inquiries.